Team Tranquil is in search of a Computer Systems Engineer for our New Jersey location in USA. Candidate will be working from our office and travelling to client facilities to perform the responsibilities mentioned below.
On a day to day basis the qualified candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Design infrastructure solutions to suit the needs of our customer’s business applications or system administration issues.
- Perform installation, maintenance, and support of hardware and software, server, pc's, network and cloud infrastructure.
- Participate in researching and selecting new hardware, software and network needs.
- Perform backups and restores, documentation of the systems, prepare standard operating procedures for various solution implementations.
- Diagnose hardware and software problems and identify defective components and work with various vendors in resolving the issues.
- Prepare disaster recovery plans and implement in our customer’s business environments.
- Design, configure, and test cloud solutions and help implement at our customer business environments.
- Recommend changes to improve systems and solution’s configurations and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- Confer with solution’s users about how to solve existing system problems.
- Monitor performance of business systems.
Minimum Skills & Experience:
- 4 yr. degree strongly preferred with 2 years of professional experience
- A solid understanding of Windows operating systems, VMWare, Hyper-V with a good understanding of networking and servers
- Scripting experience is a plus
- Microsoft, CISCO and VMware Certifications are a plus.
Qualified candidates, please respond with resume as attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your current and past salary information along with your experience in your resume. Also include your most resent picture in the resume.